Burner for Air Top 3500/5000 ST 24V with glow pin
In a burner fuel, evaporating from vaporizing laying, it is distributed on the combustion chamber. In the combustion chamber fuel-air mix burns down, heating thereby the heat exchanger.
Replacement of a burner.
1. To remove the heater.
2. To remove laying.
3. To dismantle the control unit.
4. To remove the air motor.
5. To unscrew two self-tapping screws and remove the holding plate.
6. To take out rubber consolidation of a plait of a pin of the incandescence/sensor of a flame from the heat exchanger, having pressed it.
7. To press rubber consolidation of a vaporizing element in the heat exchanger.
8. To carefully pull out a vaporizing element from an air intake tube, and then from the heat exchanger block.
9. To remove the fixing bracket and to pull out a glowpin incandescence/sensor from a burner.
10. To carry out works with the removed components.
1. To insert a glowpin incandescence/sensor into a burner (a wire opposite to an opening for consolidation) and to fix by the fixing plate.
2. To insert a burner into the heat exchanger and into a spherical pipe.
3. Establish a clamping bracket and two fixing self-tapping screws.
4. To tighten self-tapping screws with the moment of 4±0.4 Nanometers.
5. To install consolidation of the fuel highway in the heat exchanger.
6. To place wires of a glowpin/sensor of a flame in the corresponding opening of the heat exchanger.
7. To install consolidation of a glowpin /sensor of a flame in the heat exchanger case. Make sure that wire doesn't form a loop and has no provis.
8. To establish the air motor.
9. To install the control unit.
10. To assemble the case.
11. To install the heater.
|Country of origin||Germany|
Burner for Air Top 3500/5000 ST 24V with glow pin reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!