Control unit for АТ3500 24V Diesel
The control unit regulates operation of the heater and controls process of combustion according to indications of sensors of a flame, air temperature on an entrance and an exit from the heater, position of the handle of a temperature regulator. The built-in sensor of temperature can be replaced external. At malfunction emergence the control unit makes diagnostics of the heater and gives a malfunction code. Depending on a heater complete set, on the display of the kombi-timer (in the form of figures) or on the switch indicator (in the form of a block code – blinking). Besides, diagnostics of the heater can be carried out, using the diagnostic adapter and the personal computer.
Replacement of the control unit.
1. To remove the heater.
2. To disassemble the case.
3. To disconnect all plugs on the control unit.
4. To unscrew self-tapping screws.
5. To shift the control unit in the direction of the air motor and to take out up it.
6. To carry out works with the removed components.
Instruction: The control unit isn't subject to repair work.
1. To put on the control unit on the air motor, to shift in the direction of the heat exchanger and to fix by screws.
2. To tighten self-tapping screws with the moment of 3.0+0,3 Nanometers.
3. To connect all plugs on the control unit.
4. To assemble the case.
5. To install the heater.
6. To check the CO2 level and to adjust if necessary.
ATTENTION! blower motor fan has to be free from foreign objects.
|Country of origin||Germany|
Control unit for АТ3500 24V Diesel reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!